Friday, May 1, 2015

SOL

As I pushed up the metal stick, the propellors started to spin.  Once they were going fast enough, the drone took off into the air, and accelerated towards the sky. I moved the other stick, and the drone dogged side to side. I pushed up the other stick again and watched the drone get closer and closer to the trees. It got too close, and the drone shuttered as a few shredded leaves fell down. I raised the drone up one more time, and pressed the camera button. Right after, another drone fell from above and crashed into mine. They both fell to the ground, unharmed.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the description you included in this slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did that other one come from? Yours, or ? I wish you would bring one to school and demonstrate, Simon!

    ReplyDelete