Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOL March 25

Book Review
Little Brother

Little Brother is a book about a a seventeen year old Marcus, who is a computer genius. He plays a scavenger hunt game, and to get one of the clues he and his friends skip school one day. After they leave, a massive bridge is exploded, along with the subway system. Marcus and his friends were near the subway entrance, and they flag down a vehicle for help. They are captured, and detained by Department of Homeland Security. After they are released, five days later, they vow to strike back.

I really enjoyed reading this book because of the good characters. They were likable, but they did things that I disagreed with too. This made me care about the characters, but still disagree with them. I also really thought that this book was exciting, and made me keep reading.

I would rate this at 4 out of 5 stars.


1 comment: