Sunday, March 8, 2015

SOL March 8




Review of Things Fall Apart.

In the book things fall apart, there is a man named Okonkwo who is known for his bravery and strength. he has three wives, and has two titles. He lives in Umofia, a clan of nine villages, and part of the Ibo tribe. As missionaries come to the village for the first time,  their way of life begins to fall apart.

I really enjoyed reading Things Fall Apart. I learned about a part of history, and the characters in the book were realistic. The ending to the book was not a very happy ending, but it did not detract from the story. I would rate this book at 5 out of 5 stars.

*****

3 comments:

  1. This was a well done summary that described the book so well to someone who hadn't read it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book sounds really interesting. I haven't read it, but I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really good description of the book. I agree that the book was incredible.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete